Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Healthy Boy



It will be snips, snails and puppy dog tails for us :).....
I'm very happy to find out we are having a son. I would be happy either way and am very happy he's healthy as far as we can tell. There were all these beutifull boy poems I found on the net but this one was sweet and cute too so I'm including it here.

One Small Son
One small hand to hold in yours,One small face to smile,One wet kiss as he says "good-night"One small child.
Catch the moment, put it in your heartThe years too soon will fly.These are precious moments,more than money can buy.
Two small arms to hold you tight,Two small feet to run,Two small eyes full of love for you,One small son.
Catch the moment and put it in your heartand never let it go.Save it for the years to come,when he, too will know.
One small hand to hold in hisOne small face to smile.One small kiss and she says "good-night"One small child.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

AWWWWW it's a BOY!!!!!!!

Elisha said...

I am so glad you are having a boy. Boys are great. I love mine. When is your due date? Congrats.

Susan Dunlap said...

Ahhh, I love your poem! How very true! It seems just like yesterday when you were all babies, and now you're all up and married! Cherish each and every one of the todays!

Amanda said...

Jill! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am soooo happy and excited for you! Now our sons can be best buds! You are gonna have so much fun.

Did you write that poem? It's beautiful, and I may put it on my blog...if it's ok with you =).

Lastly, way to go on the cute new blog background!

Melody said...

I know Amanda just said this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so incredibly exciting. I'm just enjoying my son so much--I'm sure you will, too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Wow, long time, and haven't seen you in forever. Looks like you are doing really well. I had to chuckle at some of your blog comments. I just started one last night and I can't figure out how to do hardly anything on it. ;-)
Baby boys are so sweet and cuddly. My daughter seems to be more independant than my boys. Enjoy your sleep while you can...wink, wink, and I'm so happy to have found your blog. :-}