Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SUCCESS!!

Yes I finally did it I figured out how to change my blog background thanks to the little delightful dots link on Amanda's blog I was able to change my boring background!! One step out of blog brainlessness for me!!! Well since that took me way too long I have to go walk the dog before it gets dark.... Tommorow morning we find out if we're having a boy or girl...yeay exciting!! I will post the results and some pictures soon...even if I only have two blog followers they're still great and intersted so I guess I'll get out of my blog rut :). Thanks Sarah and Amanda :)

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Thanks for the well wishes Jill! P.S. Did you ever get my Happy Birthday Thain email? We will be sending something shortly...we're a bit behind these days, ask Jen...I think Nate's present just made it there or will in the next day or two =(.

Can't wait to hear whether I'll have a neice or nephew!

Hope you're doing well.

*Sarah* said...

I am so excited for you! Call me when you find out if the baby is a boy or girl...or TWINS! Just kidding. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :)
Your blog looks cute--nice job! Let me know if you have plans for a Paradise baby shower. If so, maybe I can plan one for the same weekend so we can attend each other's.
Love ya!

Susan Dunlap said...

Wellllllll, I never knew you had your own blog 'til I just saw it on Jen's blog!

Melody said...

Hey, Jill, I'm a follower for your blog, too. So now you can boast of having THREE followers. HA!!! You're moving up in the world.