Sunday, February 14, 2010

Marriage that blessed awangment that dweam within a dweam......

     For you non Princess Bride buffs that quote is from Princess Bride...:).....For any tuning in....My thoughts today will be about Marriage.   It is one of the greatest things in life but it's hard too, for some reason I notice the negative things more and dwell on them and sometimes just unwisely snap and get mad and say something not cool sometimes.    So that is one of my biggest goals is to perfect how I deal with frusterations in marriage.  My husband is wonderful and wonderful to me but he has quirks that can drive you mad too plus though I don't want to be back in that place.....I love the depth and comfort gained........I do sometimes miss the excitment and newness faze you know???    Well something I did the other day when the song 50 ways to leave your lover came in my head I decided to write 50 reasons I love my lover...it was very healthy, I realized once more how very lucky I am to have a good guy who loves me is commited, is kind to me is responsible in providing for us, is fun, is a good father etc etc.....   :)

No comments: