Saturday, February 6, 2010

Revival of the personal blog......

I have decided to once again start blogging here, but instead of Anderson Adventures it will be my own personal blog of goals... and yes some family stories and miscelanious, random thoughts and such. I felt like doing the family blog, sometimes facebook and other stuff was just too much but I think it would be a good place to hold my goals accountable and so I'm reviving this poor almost dead blog......any suggestions for new names? I don't promise to be a good blogger I'll probably still suck but oh well it's now more for me anyways.....hopefully more to come soon :).

2 comments:

*Sarah* said...

I thought of the perfect name for your blog.....
Jill's Thrills!
Do you love it? :)

Jill And Thain said...

Yeah that's cute except I'm rarely really thrilled about eating well lately or accomplishing goals ;)....maybe I'll call it Jill's thrills or pills :). Thanks for the idea Sarah. I love ya!